In the Community
At Pain Specialists of Beaufort, we are always striving to grow as medical professionals and as members of the community. Keep an eye on this page for the latest news and information about our staff and our involvement in our community.
Beaufort Chamber of Commerce
As new members of the local community, we are proud to be a part of the Beaufort Chamber of Commerce. We look forward to establishing relationships with other local businesses, the area military presence, and citizens of Beaufort.
Events and Community Activities
- Brain Injury Association- Annual Shuck-a-Rama (Jan. 14, Charleston, SC) – Register, volunteer or donate!
- Workplace Health Conference (Feb. 8, Savannah, GA)
- State of the Bases- Beaufort Chamber of Commerce (Feb. 13, Beaufort, SC)
- Joseph M. Still Burn Symposium (Feb. 24-25, Braselton, GA)
- SCWCEA Workers Comp. Educational Conference (Feb. 24-26, Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Walk to Cure Arthritis (April 27, Charleston, SC) – Join our team!
- Annual MS Walk (May 4, Charleston, SC) – Register, volunteer or donate!
- GA State Board of Workers Comp.- Annual Educational Conference (Aug, 26-28, Alpharetta, GA)
- SCWCEA Annual Workers Comp. Conference (Oct. 14-17, Hilton Head, SC)