The causes of pain can be complex, and there are many different methods used to treat chronic pain. After a thorough evaluation with a Pain Specialists of Beaufort physician, the best pain treatment program for you will be determined.
Here are some of the common outpatient, interventional procedures our board certified physicians use to treat chronic pain:
- Caudal Epidural Injection
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Cervical Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid
- Facet Joint Injection
- Fascia Iliaca Block
- Hip Joint Injection
- Ilioinguinal Injection
- Interlaminar Epidural Injection
- Knee Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Medial Branch Block
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Rhizotomy)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Shoulder Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Thoracic Epidural Injection
- Transforaminal Selective Nerve Root Block Injection
Pain Specialists of Beaufort does not use compounding pharmacies for injectable medications associated with our interventional procedures. More specifically, we have not and do not use the compounded steroids associated with the recent US meningitis outbreak.
The safety of our patients is at the forefront of our practice and as such, Pain Specialists of Beaufort only works with FDA-regulated pharmaceutical suppliers. As part of our AAAHC Accreditation, Pain Specialists of Beaufort offers a higher standard of healthcare, performs all interventional procedures under strict, sterile techniques and rigorously complies with all FDA, CDC, state and federal medical safety guidelines.